- It’s called Master of the Universe.
- It was originally published on Fanfiction.net (aka where fanfiction goes to die).
- E.L. James’ pen name was Snowqueens Icedragon because of course it was.
- Snowqueens Icedragon does not use quotation marks.
- She does, however, make up expressions like "my very small inner goddess sways in a gentle victorious samba" and “I can almost hear his sphinx-like smile through the phone.”
- They spend more time filling out sex-related paperwork than they do actually having sex.
- This is my reaction to all of the sex scenes:
- Because the human body doesn’t work like that.
- This is my reaction to everything else:
- Because the english language doesn’t work like that.
The 50 Shades of Grey trailer just dropped, so here’s a link to the original Twilight fanfiction that the book is “based” off of, because if you’re gonna read the book before you see the movie you might as well read it in its original format.
Oh my god it has those banner photoshop graphics we all spent at least a week thinking were really cool and a sign of a quality fic
Reblogging again because her ff.net profile still exists, though it doesn’t have anything on it.
YAS. I HAVE BEEN AWAITING THIS DAY
Basically, if you think an important quality of the actress playing Wonder Woman is her BOOB SIZE, you are a shitty person. The end.
why should you make a webcomic?
- it’s regular drawing practice
- you get to draw and develop the universe your OCs live in
- you could draw your OCs making out with context
- see number 3
how can you make a webcomic?
- make a new tumblr
- install this theme…
THEME #16 by myackles ;
- Sidebar Image width - 200px
- 5 customizable links over the Sidebar Image; Main Navigation + Pagination on its right
You can add infinite scrolling / remove all the buttons and ofc change all the pictures & colors
! DO NOT claim as your own / remove the credits / use as base ;
Please like/reblog this post if you like my theme ! I’ve spent hours on it so it means a lot :)
Sergeant Rita Vrataski (Emily Blunt) - The Edge of Tomorrow