We can’t stop staring at this indescribably awesome AT-ST cat tree. It was made by Roxy’s Dream, a small Douglassville, PA-based company that creates high quality custom pet furniture. Their kitties really appear to be getting into the villainous spirit of chicken walker operation. Pew pew!
Visit the Roxy’s Dream Facebook page for more photos of this spectacularly geeky cat tree as well as many of their other custom pet furniture creations.
My kickass baes past & present
actually yes! there’s a much easier way to cut out images than using the polygonal lasso.
- first off, open up your image onto photoshop. (i’m using psc5) this is the photo i’ll be using.
- next, click the letter “q” on your keyboard. this creates a mask for your picture. click it once and then click your brush tool. once you’ve clicked your brush tool, paint over your person. the brush tool should come off as red, and it should look like this.
- paint over the entire person (or whoever/whatever you want to cut out) i like to use a small brush, so that it’s easier to paint over the more difficult spots to paint over. once you’ve finished painting over them, it should look something like this.
- now all you have to do is click “q” again and it should outline what you’ve painted. it should look like this.
- now, click delete on your keyboard and voila!
easy right? i hope this was able to help you lovely! if you have any other questions, feel free to come back and ask them!
First photoshoot ever!! I upgraded my costume and now I feel great about it!
PH: El Khan Art
Cosplayer: Fran Constantine
Character: Zatanna Zatara (2011 miniseries)
Submitted by franconstantine
Doodle I never quite managed to finish :(
The truth has been revealed: Katy Perry is nothing but a copy of a 50s’ comic book character called “Katy Keene”
when McGonagall finds out that Ginny is pregnant, and that the Weasley and Potter bloodlines will converge, she marks on her calender the day the child will turn 11 and that is the day she retires